The Haunted Library is located in Fenwright Manor, just behind those pocket doors in the foyer. Don't you just love the smell of old books? Actually it's just a how- to index

Friday, September 30, 2011

Grave Jumper part 3

When we last left off, we were coming out of an attic window and looking over a graveyard under the moonlight.... No wait..


20" Air Cylinder with hose attached
I finally recieved a double acting, 20" (51cm) universal mount air cylinder from Frightprops in mid-September.   The two ports are 1/8" and I used an airgun adapter in testing.








With 15"(38cm) long arm attached.  The arm sits on a 6''(15cm)
piece of scrap wood.  I might change the design.



With skull attached
And now, a preview video




I added an unused laugh, though I may re-record the laugh to be longer

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through the Halloween Countdown list. I looked through and really enjoyed your blog so I am a new follower. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete