The Haunted Library is located in Fenwright Manor, just behind those pocket doors in the foyer. Don't you just love the smell of old books? Actually it's just a how- to index

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Haunted Mansion Ghost Bride Project( new music)





In 2004, I took a hiatus from my haunted house project, mostly because of surfing the web.  I came upon the now defunct "doombuggyproductions.com" and there was a ghost bride project, so I transformed my main ghost into the attic bride for 3 straight Halloween seasons.  The blinking heart started out as a flashing Christmas light.
Eventually I would like to make a flip-flop blinking circuit with LED's or similarly bright lights.

The music is now the " Adagio sostenuto" movement from Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-sharp minor,  Op. 27, No. 2 by Ludwig Van Beethoven.  I recently chose this piece to give the video a melancholy reflection.


No comments:

Post a Comment